Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hi Peoples! I can finally say that cause now I actually have people looking at my blog! But blogging is fun even if nobody looks at it. I cool to just get your ideas down somewhere.

So here's the next part to the story! Hope you like it!

"I'm a...a...what?" Rosie was quite confused now. Nobody had even told her what a True Enchantress is, much less that she is one!
"Oh, that's right, you don't even know what that is, do you. Bother. I went and built up the suspense and everything and you don't even know what in the world I'm talking about! Well, now, where to begin..." Evergreen floated down and sat on the edge of Rosalinda's bed. She had a long story to tell, after all, and she needed her energy.
"Well, many thousands of years ago there was the first True Enchantress, named Fairymistress Chromida. She was loved by all, and she was blessed with the Enchantress Ring. Oh, my, I should've started out with that. Um, well, let me just go get that and show it to you, I suppose. Back in a jiff." And with that, Evergreen darted out the open window and down to the garden below. The garden is where Evergreen and her family fled to when they were driven out of their last home by The Stone Men, but we'll get to that later.
Evergreen zipped back into the bedroom, her wings flapping faster than a hummingbird's. She now carried a beautifully crafted silver ring. There was a perfectly rounded light blue diamond in the middle, and little polished flowers framed it. This must be the Enchantress Ring, thought Rosalinda.
"Ah, here it is. Isn't it lovely? My, I'd like to be True Enchantress just to be able to where it, and I'm sure others would agree. But, as I was saying, Chromida was chosen when this ring found her, and-"
"Wait, don't you mean she found the ring? Not the ring found her, right?" Rosie interrupted.
"No, dearest, the ring did indeed find her. You see, whoever the ring goes to, that girl is the next True Enchantress. Just like it did with you. The ring just showed up one day on the kitchen table, and somewhere deep within its stone, your initials and image burned through. That's how we knew it was you, Rosalinda. Now then, may I please finish my story? Thank you. Chromida was a great, fair, and just leader. She even looked a bit like you.
But at the acient age of 4,452, she passed on. It was a dark, dark world when she died. The sun even missed her, for it rarely shown in the Enchanted world again. Then the worst possible thing happened. The Onyx Man took over. He was the most foul, dark, and heartless man the Enchanted world ever saw. Some believe he has no face, because his father used to be a scientist, and one of his experiments went wrong. Now his whole head is made completely of pure Onyx. But now that your here, the Onyx Man will lose his power over us. You must defeat him, Rosie! You're the only one who can."

No comments:

Post a Comment