Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Drawings I Am Most Proud Of

Hey Peoples! These are some of my drawings I did a few years ago. You like? I know they aren't very good, but they are actually much better than some of my drawings. I used to be mostly good at drawing animals, but now I think I like drawing people better. Although I'm not sure why. My sister Diana is way better at drawing people than me, and my friend Sara is even better than my sister at drawing animals, especially wolves and horses.
To the left you see an elf girl, and I'm not sure why I drew her. It was probably out of boredom. To the right you see a horse I drew from a picture on a calender. That was the best horse I ever drew. Check back soon because I might have more and even better drawings on here next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment