Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summertime is Almost Over! NOOO!

Hi!
So earlier I was just sitting around in my room, watching TV, stuff I do most everyday, when I remembered that I had a check-up coming soon this week. It's on the 24th of July, and I went to mark it on my calender. That's when I really noticed what day it was, and I was a little sad when I realized that summer for my school is almost over! We only have about three weeks left. The rest of this week, next week, and then the week after that except Friday, cause that's when school starts. NOOOO! But seriously, I am pretty excited, although I know that will wear off soon, like probably on the second week of school! I like school well enough, but I just hate getting up early every morning. I'm glad I already got most of my school supplies, so we can avoid the big crowds. I really love the new bag I got for school. It almost looks like a purse or a small tote, but I like using those for schoolbags because you can find things a lot easier. Oh well, I'm sure school will be fun... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment